Wednesday, February 4, 2009

dream

everyone has their own dream.
yesterday,after school students from yellow house have to stay back for 'sukantara'
we do many sports like long jump..high jump and more..
while waiting for the others ...me and my gang[junko,chi yan,pik sin]seated on a shady stool at the side of the school..
then,we started talking..[girls love to talk!]
at first, chi yan was talking about her holiday in singapore..then i went into it and say that my cousins are living in singapore.....then we started talking about singapore schools..A levels...their dreams....
the main thing is everyone of us wanted to study hard -go to a good university-get a good job and be a successful person
for me..i must set a goal in my life and be a successful person like the other ppl
i want my dreams to come true...and i also hope that all their dreams will also come true!

No comments: