Wednesday, December 9, 2009

woah...so long didnt blog new post.
came bac from children's camp few days ago.i m soo tanned right now.we really done a great job in this camp.
hav lots of fun with the kids,got beaten by them with wooden sticks..*ouch*

my antivirus in my laptop get corrupted and i hav to reformat again..
just got bac my laptop yesterday,i was friggin mad n surprise at the same time.*screams*
I LOST EVERYTHING IN MY LAPTOP AND I DIDNT DO ANY BACKUPS!

i've said that my holiday is boring but actually is-consider-not-really-boring..
singapore-lepaking around-children's camp-basketball-movie-funfunfun...lolz

went to jj for movie today..watched new moon finally with ann.is kinda bit rush but yea is still fun.
i saw a lot comments about my church friends going apyac felt soo sad that i can gooo but i still wanna say HAV FUN IN APYAC AND RECEIVE THE PRESENCE OF GOD!

No comments: