Friday, April 27, 2012

my grey theory

i have a theory of my own called the GREY THEORY.
WHY GREY?
because grey is my favorite color. maybe to much of grey stuff around me?..thats how i came out with this theory.

soooo WHAT IS THE THEORY?
grey is the colour that shines. tak faham? i know what u r thinking now..wondering' wth.grey doesnt shine! u colour blind!'

FOR ME. grey is the colour that shines.it is the colour that shines from the inside or sometimes i say it as it shines behind it.

people love to say they have a grey day AKA moody or a bad day. grey day happens when there's a bad event happen that makes you go emo.moody.sad.unhappy.tadaaaaaa.*all the negative feelings*
but MY THEORY states that whenever there's events that you down,always believe that there's gonna be great things after it. the *positive energy* is the shine! the bright light!

that's how i cheer myself up when things in my life get messed up.when i feel lost and feel really really bad. the #greytheory brought me forward. i shared this theory to all my friends, some of them thinks it sounds silly and thinks i m crapping some crazy theory. you never know when those uneventful stuff gonna happen and at that moment maybe..maybe u will thought of this theory and keep you motivated? hmmmmm :D

BUT.. dont forget to pray and seek the Lord when things doesnt go right. i mean u should have pray everyday right?just..just dont neglect the Lord. it only works when you do the both( the theory and the prayers).

this is my comfort in my affliction,for Your word has given me life.. Psalm 119:50

No comments: