Thursday, June 21, 2012

4#thoughts : for myself

it has been 6 months of college.i am almost a year faster than those who go for july intake.HAAHAA.
but thinking back..i wasnt ready at all for college at that time.it was so crazy, everything was going so fast.presentations,assignments keep coming in one after another. the lecturers were splashing water on our face with those facts that i had never heard in my life.

i do not know what was i really doing at that time,i was following the flow of the curriculum.i've lost my direction, what was my aim, what do i really want? 
well, i admit that i did not do well in my studies for the past 6 months, i know i can do better than that. 

i experienced a little culture shock..there's difference between ipoh and kl..every routine that i used to follow have to change.i know i am not staying in the shell anymore, in fact I M THE SHELL. i have to be independent.. surviving in a place without my parent.

but i know all this will not stop me from chasing my dreams, reaching the goals that i wanted. showing myself,my mum that i can be able to change for the better.sometimes i do doubt myself, whether i can be able to do it..but i cant afford to give up or to change my mind.soo no matter what i have to keep on going and pushing myself to do it.
i guessed this is life, everyone have to go through this and i am not the exception ones.

i started this and i shall end this properly.



No comments: